If the LP’s new to you then you might find these answers to the top 5 most common questions really useful:
1. What is the Lightning Process?
The Lightning Process is a training programme that teaches you to change the way your nervous system controls your body. Its empowering tools involve gentle movement, meditation-like techniques and mental exercises. With practice, you’ll learn how to switch on pathways which promote health and switch off ones which aren’t so good for you.
You can find more about the Lightning Process journey here: https://lightningprocess.com/your-lp-journey
2. What is the success of the Lightning Process?
We see clients who change their health and symptoms every day, you can find lots of personal stories from people, just like you, who have taken the LP here: https://lightningprocess.com/success-testimonials
The LP also has a growing body of research you can find more about independent studies, papers written by Phil and projects which we have undertaken with clients here: https://lightningprocess.com/research
3. How do I find somebody to help me?
All of our registered practitioners are personally trained by Phil, the designer of the LP; they have undertaken a minimum of 13 months of clinical training before qualifying and once they are a practitioner receive supervision from an experienced practitioner and continue to develop their skills through regular training – so you will be in very good hands whoever you choose!
You can find details of all of our practitioners here: https://lightningprocess.com/lightning-process-register
4. How do I know if the Lightning Process will help me?
We would recommend finding out as much as you can ahead of deciding to take the LP – you can do this by:
- Speaking to an experienced practitioner about your case and the suitability of the LP
- Listening to Part 1 of the LP – this is an interactive audio download which introduces you to the key concepts you will explore in more depth on the course. Many people start to make change to their symptoms just from listening to this. It will also give you a good idea if the LP is something which you would like to continue to know more about and put into practice in your life! You can get this here: https://lightningprocess.com/part-1-of-the-lightning-process
5. What happens in the LP seminar?
This question is answered best by the video below:
We hope that this short introduction to the key things you need to know about the Lightning Process has helped you find your way. If you have any other questions please get in touch!